Saturday, November 8, 2014

October Favorites


Its November!! That means another monthly favorites. It is hard to believe that it is November already but none the less another month as passed. I had so many different things that I have been loving, mostly food, this past month but I had to shrink the list down to eight, So without further ado, lets begin!

As you all know, I am a sucker for a good book. And this one was absolutely amazing. I am even planning on writing about it soon, so look out for that if you are interested. This book by Jojo Moyes was such a heartfelt and sincere story. I loved every second of this book because of just how down to earth it was. I was sent on a roller coaster ride of emotions with this book and I don't regret it for a minute. For a little background as to what the book is about, the story follows a young lady by the name Lou Clarke. Clarke is your average everyday girl who has always lived her life very safe with no risks. She has worked in the same coffee shop for years, had the same man in her life for years, and has never left the town she was born in let alone her parents house. Then one day she loses her job and has to find another which leader her to find herself having to take care of paralyzed man. And you are left to witness their journey together. It really is a good book that I highly recommend

I have been having a hard time with my hair lately. Especially with it wanting to be lifeless one day and frizzy the next. So I thought that with the change of weather, I needed to get a shampoo that could repair my hair. And smell good too. With that being said, this shampoo is really good. I love how even two days afterwards, my hair still smells good. It also makes my hair soft. I really like and am in fact almost out of it. I might need more.

Along with my hair not working with me, my lips are starting to crack more and more often. So being the lover of lip balms that I am, I wanted to find something that would heal my lips and also look nice. And the Lip Balm surprisingly does. It really like the beige color of it. Not to mention, it feels really nice and soothing on chapped lips. I really like it and kind of want more.

In a past post I mentioned how much I love and use Spotify. And this still rings true today, even more so because of this playlist. Since it is fall, I like to listen more quiet and acoustic kind of music. Just like the music that is in this playlist. It is a really nice and simple list that I have played quite a lot lately. 

As I said when I started, I have been loving food this last month. And I have been devouring Twizzlers like crazy for some reason. I don't know why I have been loving them so much. I have never really like them, even hated them when I was younger. But now they are always with me, every where I go. I'm just getting weirder with age.

With the season of Autumn upon us, candles come out and make their debut all around our houses. Especially mine. I have so many all over. But this one is my favorite. I love how it smells just like a bonfire or fireplace. Not to mention, it even sounds like one too. Yes, you read me right (see what I did there!) I said the candle sounds like a crackling fire. Its all due to the wood wicks that are in the candle that when light, crackle like wood does. It really is a great candle. 

If you follow me on Twitter, you may know that I have been talking about watching Christmas movies a lot lately. And that is all thanks to the Hallmark Channel. This channel is always playing holiday movies that are just so good and sweet. I love the Hallmark channel all year around but especially around Christmas/Thanksgiving time. They always play great movies that just get you in the holiday spirit. 

Since I have been loving food so much, I had to mention this sweet little treat. The best way to describe this spread is like peanut butter with instead of peanuts its made with sugar cookies and spices. It is so nice and festive for a reason I cant quite say why. But it just makes me feel all cozy and happy. And it tastes great on toast. And hot coco. Now I'm hungry, great.

Well there it is my friends, my October Favorites. Let me know in the comments below if you used or tried any of these things and what you thought about it. I also wanted to thank you guys for all your support with the video that I post a few days ago. It means a lot to have you guys support me with something that I was a little scared about. So thank you. And of course, until next time,
<3

2 comments :

  1. You know what I'm gonna say. Why don't we have this candle? I mean, all what's best is in the USA. I've got a feeling it smell amazing!
    Also I need to start the christmas mood going on in my house, but to be honest it's a little bit too early for that. However I did buy a christmas mug yesterday. Damn it, haha :)
    Great favourites, as always!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I don't know about that, I think you have some pretty awesome stuff where you are too. Stuff that I don't have here. But it does smell pretty great though! I know its early for Christmas but the movies are just too cute and too good not to watch. Some of them are even about Thanksgiving, which I love. That's so strange, I just found an old Christmas mug of mine the other day, in fact, I am using it right now. Lol that's weird. Thank you though. It means a lot.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. It means a lot to me!!
<3