Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Autumn Tag


Today I am going to be doing the Autumn Tag. Its a fun little tag that is based around fall, if you couldn't guess already. I was tagged by the ever so lovely Mary, from the blog Crazy in Life. Thank you so much Mary for tagging me. It is always a pleasure to take part in the tags you add me in. So thank you so much.  Well, lets begin! 

1. Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favorite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
I am not a big coffee fan, surprising enough. But I am a big hot chocolate fan, and even an occasional tea fan. So I would have to say the hot chocolate that I make with the Keurig is my favorite during this time of year. Its sort of the bomb.   
 
2. Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
 Boots for sure. Even though I love scarfs, I love boots more. I say that for two reasons. One, I live in an area where scarfs and gloves are not needed and two, I just love boots in general. I love how many different styles and looks there are to choose from.
 
3. Music - what's your favorite music to listen to during Autumn?
 I like to listen to softer, more quite music during the Autumn season. Folk, guitar, smooth jazz, and string instrumented music is what I like to listen to. Nice and cozy as I like to say.
 
4. Perfume - what's your favorite scent for this time of year?
As I have said before, I am not a big perfume or scent fan because I get headaches easily from them. But I have smelled The Comfort Fine Fragrance from Bath and Body Works and really like it. Its not to over powering but definitely nice.
5. Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
 To tell you the truth, I am burning so many different Autumn candles right now that it would take forever to list them all. But my favorite scent would have to be anything with cinnamon and cloves in it. The Bath and Body works candle called Cinnamon and Clove Buds smells so good.
6. What do you love most about Autumn?
 There are so many things that I love about Fall. But I think my favorite is just how cozy and warm it gets around this time of year. You start to burn more candles and wearing cozier clothes. You start to make "comfort" food and the colors of red and orange make you feel warmer. I just love how you start to get more cozy and tend to stay inside more. I'm weird.
 
7. Favorite makeup look?
 I really love the look of an everyday look but with a darker lip shade. I love how its simple enough that the lips stand out, which they should. I love especially a nice simple foundation with winged eye liner. Then to finish it all up, a dark lip shade. It just reminds me of fall.


8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
 This year I am looking forward to having a really nice Thanksgiving. I have always loved the holiday and cant wait for it this year. Last year, my family and I had a kind of rushed and stressful Thanksgiving and we didn't get to enough it enough. But I know this year is going to be different. Especially since my mom and grandma are already planning for it. They are the best.

Well there it is my friends, the Autumn Tag. I really like this tag, its very cute. Thank you again Mary for tagging me. I know that this is a small little post, but I just wanted to put up some content for you guys to read since I have been absent the last few days. Which I am terribly sorry about. I will be posting stuff to get caught up. But thank you guys so much for understanding. And of course, until next time,
<3 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. It means a lot to me!!
<3