Monday, November 3, 2014

Over a 1000 Views!!!

 
 
We made it to 1000 views!!!!! Thank you so, so, so, so much guys. You have no idea how much this means to me. Your love and support each week makes blogging so much more then just writing and creating. Thank you. I wanted to have this video up for over a week now but have had some technical problems with my computer/internet for a few days now and have been unable to upload or do anything. That is why I have been sort of "absent" the last few days. I am so terribly sorry. But none the less, I still wanted to thank you guys and hopefully this video and post show that. I plan on uploading a post tomorrow even though it wont be to great, since I haven't had a computer or anything the last few days, but I will still put something up. But I cant thank you enough guys, your warm my heart and make me smile everyday. So thank you. Enjoy my very unattractive face and my awkward personality. And of course, until next time my friends,
<3

2 comments :

  1. Well done faith! How long have you been blogging now? x
    www.ourfavthingsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I have been blogging for eight months now. May seem like such a small number in so many months but its pretty big for me. Especially since I never thought I would get past 100 views.
      <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. It means a lot to me!!
<3