Saturday, March 29, 2014

About Me

So I have been thinking about what I should do for my next blog post. I thought and thought and came up with the idea of telling you a little about myself. So I am going to do the 21 questions tag that I thought would help you to know a little bit more about me. SOOO here goes nothing.

1. Are you named after anyone?
Yes I am. My great grandmother's name was Faith and my parents loved the name because it is unique.
2. When was the last time you cried?
Well the real question should be when haven't you cried. I am seriously a cry baby. Just the littlest things make me cry. I'm pathetic.
3. Do you have kids?
God no!!! I am waaaayyy to young. Seriously??
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Umm, see well, I am already my own friend cause I am forever alone. So hell yeah!!
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
OMG YES!!!! It's embedded in my DNA. It's like air to me, I can't survive without it.
7. What’s your favorite cereal?
Because I am a lover of all things food, of course my favorite cereal is the most unhealthy of them all. Lucky charms. My heart beats for that stuff.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Now I am not trying to be like one of those sentimental people who love someone's personality more then there looks, but the truth is I really notice a person's personality. Like are they a shy or outgoing person, are they a joker or listener. That is the first thing I notice about a person. Now I don't really have a preference as to what personality I love the most, but I don't mind a person who can make you laugh.
9. What is your eye color?
Blue
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Even though I love to watch movies that leave me on the edge of my seat, I would have to say that I feel more comfortable with a happy ending. The side of the chair is not so comfortable.
11. Favorite smells?
Pomegranate, anything berry, cookies, vanilla. Yeah I am as girly as it gets.
12. Summer or winter?
I have been raised in a hot, humid environment almost my entire life, so I find winter a little more appealing. But I do like the occasional sunny warm day.
13. Computer or television?
Umm...Computers! Duh. Computers are basically becoming portable more customized televisions, so yeah!!
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
Because I am still young, the furthest is about 4 hours away from home. Sad I know, but I am getting there. hopefully.
15. Do you have any special talents?
To be honest, not really. I am sort of boring. Unless you call being super silly a talent. Other then that, nope.
16. Where were you born?
Pennsylvania
17. What are your hobbies?
Dancing, horribly singing, watching movies and YouTube videos, reading, making collages, shopping, eating, cooking, fashion, makeup, taking walks, hanging out with friends and family.
18. Do you have any pets?
Yes, two cute little dogs.
19. Favorite movie?
The list is sooo long that you could be here all day but I will spare you the time.
Any Disney movie, Coyote Ugly, a walk to remember, the holiday. Plus so many more.
20. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, a younger brother
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I have always thought I wanted to be a doctor, but I am sometimes unsure. But I am still young so I can think about it. But how do you decide what you are going to do the rest of your life?

Well there it is. Hope this gave you a an idea of what I am like. If you liked this please let me know and I will do more in the future. Thank you so much and I hope you have a beautiful day! Until next time,
<3


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. It means a lot to me!!
<3