Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March Obsessions

So this month I had several products that I have been absolutely in love with. I could go on and on with a list but I won't bore you with a huge list. So here is my top five obsessions this month of March.

5. "First Love" by James Patterson 
I am a hopeless romantic who loves a good love story. So instantly the title of this book got me and drew me in. Now before I go any further, I will not tell you the ending or give you any spoilers cause I would completely ruin the book and it's amazing ending. But I will say how much I loved this book. The beginning was a little slow to start but it picked up pretty quick and left me unwilling to put it down. Throughout the entire book I was cheering and smiling and then the next moment I was stunned and crying. It was an emotional roller coaster that just left me wanting to read it again. I will say that if you liked "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green, you will like the premise of this book. I would highly recommend this book for a rainy weekend cause its just long enough to leave you wanting more but not to short that your left unsatisfied. 

4. Essie nail polish in the color "Fiji"
Essie nail polish has always been one of my favorite nail lines because of their variety of colors and long lasting durability. This is the reason why I sorta splurged the other day when I went trying to look for some new spring nail colors. Out of the five colors I got, the color "Fiji" has got to be my favorite. It is a light shade of pink that is a great color to use for a french tip manicure or just to wear on a nice spring day. This color also has great finish that is shiny and even. Another thing I like is that it is one of those colors that can be found just about any where nail products are sold. If they don't have the exact color, there is usually a shade pretty close to it.

3. Divergent (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
I am in absolutely in love with this album. The fact that some of my favorite artists are singing some of my favorite songs while being used in the movie of one of my favorite books makes this album an absolute must in my very limited album collection. When you are listening to this album, you can literally see the movie Divergent playing in your head. Not to mention, it's a great soundtrack to listen to while looking at pictures of Theo James on Tumblr. As of right now, the "album" is not officially out but all the songs that are on the track are available for purchase. I would highly recommend this track if you love artists like Ellie Goulding and Zedd.  
2. The spice Cinnamon
For some reason this month I have been using cinnamon for so many things. Anything from an added flavor on my toast in the morning to using it in homemade face masks. I would think during fall I would be obsessing over this spice. But I guess I am kinda behind like always. It is quite amazing what you can do with cinnamon. But I think eventually I will get sick of it but I hope it's no time soon.
1. Clinique all about eyes serum
I am unfortunately prone to getting bags and dark circles under my eyes. I have tried many things to help me get rid of them or to just shrink them down. So recently I picked up Clinque's eye serum to just give it a try. The first time I tried it, I was so happy to see a little ball applicator because this means that I don't have to use my fingers. Now to mention, this little applicator is smooth and cool to the touch. So when I applied the serum to my under eyes, it felt amazing. It was cooling and kinda relaxing. Within a few minutes, I noticed a difference. The puffiness went down a little and the dark circles were just a little lighter. But the thing I love the most is the applicator because it is just so fun and relaxing to put on.


Well there is my top five obsessions this last month. I hope you enjoyed and found this list a little helpful. Why don't you let me know what your March Obsessions are? Have you tried any of these products I listed above? If so, did you like them? Thank you again for stopping by and I hope you have an amazing day. Until next time,
<3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. It means a lot to me!!
<3