Saturday, May 31, 2014

Summer.....Expectations

I wish that I could say that this summer that me and my friends are going on a road trip or I'm going to a big concert. But the reality is, I will most likely do none of these things. Not even close. But that dose not mean that I cant dream, right? So I am going to make of list of things that I am most definitely going to do. So here it goes:

First, above all else, I am going to be all over Tumblr and Twitter this summer. I am not ashamed to admit my addiction to these sites. Because I know that half the population is addicted as well. This is what I tell myself to make me feel better when I am scrolling through my Tumblr feed at one in the morning. I plan to make my page on Tumblr look great and filled with a variety of interesting posts. As for my Twitter, well there is a lot of work to be done there. I love reading other peoples tweet but I personally suck at tweeting myself. So I don't have that many tweets and to be honest, I cringe when I read them.

Next, I will, no matter what I tell myself. No matter how much I tell myself that I don't have to. I am going to get more fit. Now I am not saying that I need to loose weight or anything because I don't need to. I am more then comfortable with my body. I just want to make myself feel more healthy and energetic. I know I can do it, I just have to set a routine and stick to it. But I will definitely keep my blog updated with my progress. I will be starting June 10th, when I get out of school and can focus on the exercise and not worry about school work.

I also want to start a new hobby. I have never really had one before and I thought that if there is any time to start one, it would be now. I am planning on starting photography. The only major problem that I have had is that the camera that I want is very expensive. But this will not stop me, it will probably slow me down, but I will get there. The moment I start, I will start to upload any pictures that I take. No matter how bad they are. I will do this because I want you guys, if there is anyone out there, to comment on what you think. Along with that, the camera that I want can also record video. I was thinking maybe starting a YouTube channel. But I will only do so if I know that I will have a few people out there watching them. But we will see.

I am sure as summer goes on, this list will change. But I know one thing for sure, I am determined to make this summer a fun and productive one. So that is all today my beautiful's. leave a comment below telling me what you plan on doing for summer. Till next time my friends,
 <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. It means a lot to me!!
<3