Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Christmas Tag

 
 
1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
This is a hard question to answer because I love so many. But one of my absolute favorites is the Polar Express. I remember the first time I saw it with my family when I was really small. I was in awe of how realistic the movie was. Plus, I loved the entire storyline and the music, so I have always loved it.
 
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes I have. When I was younger, my family and I lived in a state where there was four different seasons. I remember having to bundle up in my snow suite in order to go outside for recess at school. But I have not seen snow in almost ten years now. God, saying that makes me feel old.
 
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
I always spend it with my family just enjoying our time together and trying our best not to eat ourselves into a coma.
 
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Well, I have a new favorite from a YouTube group called Pentatonix. They recently released a new Christmas album and one of their new songs called "Mary Did You Know," is my favorite song this year. But my all time favorite Christmas song would have to be "Carol of the Bells" by the Trans Siberian Orchestra. I don't know why but I just love that song.     
 
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
I usually don't open any presents on Christmas Eve. But one year, when my family was going to have a busy Christmas day and wanted to stay in bed in the morning, we decided to open our presents on Christmas Eve. But other then that time, no I haven't.
 
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Pancer, and Vixen. Comet, and Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen. But do you recall.....that I can only remember these names cause of this song!!! And Rudolph. And yes, I was literally singing while typing this, no joke.    
 
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Every year, my family stays in there PJ's all throughout the day, sometime a little bit more sophisticated PJ's. I like to call them Dressy J's, yeah I am not that creative. But I really love not having to get all dolled up. I also am looking forward to just spending the day with my family.  
 
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake. But its the best fake tree that has ever sparkled.
 
9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
This is a hard question, since I love food so much. But I would have to say that slow cooked Ham would have to be at the top of the list. But anything with chocolate in it is a close second.
 
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I can honestly say that I love giving more then receiving. I say this because I love having to really be creative and think hard about what to get for each person and then getting to see their reaction. But because I love seeing people react, I know how a persons face tells whether they love it or not. And because of this, I hate having people look at me wanting to see my reaction because I am so awkward that even if I love the gift, I don't know how to react.
 
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
As weird as this sounds, my parents gave my brother and I a new bedroom. Well to be exact, they redid our old bedroom. My parents had been working on our room for awhile, trying to fix it up and make it look less like a baby's room and more like a "big" girl and boy bedroom. I remember after my brother and I were done opening our presents, our parents asked us to go and see if our cat was in our bedroom, since we had not seen her around that morning. And when we went in to go and "find" her, we noticed the finished bedroom complete with bunk beds. It was an incredible room.
 
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Anywhere in Europe. Or New York. I could never decide between the two.
 
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
It depends on what I am wrapping. If it is in a box, then I can do pretty well. But if it is by itself or in weird packaging, then I don't do too well.
 
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
When my family and I lived in a state where it snowed, my mom woke us up when it started to snow. We got all bundled up and went outside and built a snowman. We made it look like my Dad, with a baseball cape and everything. This way when my Dad got home, since he worked at night, he would see it. It's just a memory I remember so vividly.  
 
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
Kind of on my own over time. I started to realize it more and more as I got older and started to think about it more in depth. But my parents never really came out and said it until I mentioned it.
 
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
No I do not. I don't because usually people make resolutions to change how they look, act or what they do. And I think that you shouldn't use the chance of a new year to want to make goals for yourself  and want to help yourself. You have all year long to do that, so why wait for the ending of one?? But none the less, I still like that people do try and set goals for themselves, its really important.
 
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Everything that is the Holidays. The lights, decorations, music, food, and most of all the time spent with family. I also love being able to look back on the year and thinking about everything that has happened and that is to come.

And there is the Christmas Tag. Since it is the time of giving, I am giving all of you reading this a chance to do this tag was well. Or in other words, I tag all of you. Let me know in the comments below if you do this tag too. I would love to see it. Thank you guys so much for stopping by and giving my blog and I some love. Until next time,
<3

(Sorry that this is being posted after Christmas, I accidently scheduled this to go up too late before I went on break)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. It means a lot to me!!
<3