Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving Day


This past Thursday was Thanksgiving day here in America. Because of this, I had a week off from school and have been spending it with family. I also have been relaxing and catching up on some sleep during this time. This is why I have not posted anything lately. I am sorry for that but I wanted a "break" from not just school but the internet. Which as been refreshing for sure. But none the less, I still wanted to put a post together with a few pictures of my Thanksgiving day with my family. I had a really nice day with my parents, brother, and grandparents. I also had a lot of fun playing with my two little dogs, since it was "cool" outside where I live. So here are some photos, even though they are not the best. I hope you enjoy!


I will have a small post up later with the links to clothing I wore for my outfit. I hope you guys enjoyed and found this to be a cute little post. Thank you so much guys for stopping by and showing support. I hope that those of you who did celebrate the holiday had a wonderful day filled with family and friends with lots and lots of food. That is all for this week but of course, until next time,
<3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. It means a lot to me!!
<3